Christmas is a sweet time of year for a baby shower. You can really go all out with this holiday-themed...
Christmas is a sweet time of year for a baby shower. You can really go all out with this holiday-themed baby shower.
- For decor try the usual suspects, green and red or snowy decor colors, holiday flowers, evergreen greenery and a sweet Baby-Sock Stockings hanging Advent calendar assembled from baby socks is the perfect way to count down the days until baby (or Christmas) plus is totally adorable. Of course a sweet little Christmas tree is a must.
- Have some festive, red, white and green onesies on hand and let guests decorate them with fabric paint or make homemade Christmas tree ornaments.
- For food and drinks offer up holiday treats like gingerbread cookies cut in baby shapes and hot cranberry apple holiday cider.
- For favors, stick with the holiday theme and give pretty hot chocolate or apple cider packs, holiday candles, candy canes, Christmas cookie cutters or some
- Holiday Clothesline Baby Shower Invitation: This cute invitation features a not-so-typical baby clothesline perfect for the holiday season.
- Make pretty little cupcakes with a holiday theme. I like these snow-minded treats.
- Instead of typical baby shower treat bags, use mini holiday stockings to put party favors in. Bonus points if you hang them on a tree. You can also personalize each with fabric paint for your guests.
- Use the Baby Wrap Mini by Bobo to wrap baby gifts. After the mama-to-be unwraps her gift the Baby Wrap Mini becomes a cute and comfy little security blanket for the new baby.
- Wow your guest with adorable Mini Holiday Brownie Favor Pops in festive Christmas colors.
- Seeded Holiday Party Favors - These are a unique and fun holiday favor. Flower seeds are hidden inside the festive paper confetti. Your guest simply add water and the soil pellet will expand beneath.