There are many reasons to go green with your baby, not just during the holidays but all year-round. For instance: ...
There are many reasons to go green with your baby, not just during the holidays but all year-round. For instance:
- Many conventional newborn gear contain icky chemicals that can harm your baby.
- Greener products create a safer and healthier home environment for your baby.
- Creating less trash helps protect the planet for your baby and other future generations.
- Organic products are safer for your baby and the earth.
- Conventional baby bath care products are filled with fake colors, harmful fragrances and gross chemicals.
- Learn how to choose greener toys for your baby.
- Find out where to shop for eco-friendly baby goods.
- If you're feeling crafty, try some eco-homemade baby gifts.
- Natural dove baby teether: This sweet little bird is baby safe and eco-friendly, made of locally sourced hardwoods finished with certified organic flax seed oil. Safe to chew and hold!
- Baby Boo Silks: smaller than normal play silks, made of heavier weight silk and full of soft colors baby will love. You can engage your little one with a play silk by playing peek-a-boo or tossing them in the air. Plus, their smaller size makes them ideal to tie on to dolls as "clothes". Made with 100% Silk.
- PlanToys Activity Blocks: PlanToys makes all their goodies with sustainable rubberwood and non-toxic child-safe paints. These activity blocks are extra fun, as the set includes 9 blocks that are stackable according to different textures, while various sound and colors help improve sight, touch and hearing. The set comes with 3 visual blocks, 3 auditory blocks, and 3 blocks for kinesthetic fun, all packed nicely in a reusable bag.