Midwest-CBK, In Cooperation With The US Consumer Product Safety Commission And Health Canada, Has Issued A Voluntary Recall Of 10,000 Wrist Rattles And 11,000 Pairs Of Baby Booties From The Monkeez And Friends Line.
Midwest-CBK, in cooperation with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada, has issued a voluntary recall of 10,000 wrist rattles and 11,000 pairs of baby booties from the Monkeez and Friends line.
Recalled itemMidwest-CBK, in cooperation with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and Health Canada, has issued a voluntary recall of 10,000 wrist rattles and 11,000 pairs of baby booties from the Monkeez and Friends line. The rattles and booties were sold at gift stories, drug stores and variety stores between June 2009 and March 2011. The retail price of the Monkeez & Friends booties was approximately $13.00 and the Monkeez and Friends rattles was approximately $5.00. The recall notice gives the following detailed description of booties and rattles: "The wrist rattles and the booties are made of knitted yarn and have a monkey head and a pom-pom attached. Both come in multiple color combinations."
What should you do?The CPSC advises consumers to immediately take the booties and rattles away from their children. You may either return them to the store where you purchased them or contact Midwest-CBK for a refund.
Want more info?You can call Midwest-CBK International toll-free at 800-394-4225. Phone hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central.
Other recent recalls:
- Recall: Infantino Troy the Activity Truck
- Recall: Atico International Holiday Rattle Baby Slippers sold at Walgreens
- Recall: 337,000 B.O.B Jogging strollers
- Recall: Certain Cosco, Maxi-Cosi and Safety 1st car seats
- Recall: Land of Nod Rosebud drop side crib
- Recall: 29,000 Phil and Ted Jogging Strollers
- Recall: Vulli Cool-it Soother
- Recall: Kid O Prisma and Duo Baby Rattles
- Recall: The First Years American Red Cross Cabinet Swing Locks
- Children's Motrin and Children's Benadryl recalled