If You Have A Maclaren Stroller Made Before November 2009, Please Take Note Of A CPSC Recall Re-Announcement That Affects Over One Million Maclaren Strollers.
If you have a Maclaren stroller made before November 2009, please take note of a CPSC recall re-announcement that affects over one million Maclaren strollers.
If you have a Maclaren stroller made before November 2009, please take note. A CPSC recall re-announcement affects over one million Maclaren strollers. The Maclaren strollers were originally recalled in November 2009 because the hinge mechanism poses a fingertip amputation hazard when the stroller is being folded and unfolded. Total incident reports received by Maclaren: 149. Of those, 37 occurred after the 2009 recall. Included in recall: All single and double Maclaren strollers sold before November 2009. Strollers sold after that date were manufactured differently and do not pose a risk Remedy: Maclaren has a hinge cover kit that you can install. Contact Maclaren USA at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the free repair kit. You can also call Maclaren toll-free at (877) 688-2326 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Monday through Friday.
- CPSC Alert for Phil and Teds Metoo Clip on Chairs
- Recall: Monkeez and friends wrist rattles and baby booties
- Recall: Infantino Troy the Activity Truck
- Recall: Atico International Holiday Rattle Baby Slippers sold at Walgreens
- Recall: 337,000 B.O.B Jogging strollers
- Recall: Certain Cosco, Maxi-Cosi and Safety 1st car seats