New Side-By-Side Stroller To Be A Hit
A first for Britax
Until now, we have seen Britax offer parents the option of a double stroller with the B-Ready -- a tandem that can be used as a single or a double stroller.
Britax’s first side-by-side double stroller, the B-Agile Double, is loaded with practical features and is built to grow with your family.
B-Agile Double details
- Infinite recline
- Fits through standard doorways
- Quick-fold design
- Each seat accommodates children from birth to 50 pounds
- Padded, supportive seats
- Five-point no-rethread harness
- Attached head pad Includes the Click and Go adapter system
- Accommodates one Britax infant car seat at a time
- Height adjustable handle bar
- Linked parking brake to lock both wheels at the same time
- Automatic lock when folded
- Large under-seat storage basket
- Basket can be accessed from the back or through the zipper on the front leg rest
- Pockets on the back side of each seat
- Extra large, individual canopies
- Mesh peek-a-boo windows in each canopy
- All-wheel suspension
When can I get one?
The Britax B-Agile Double will be available for purchase in late May for $450 and will come in two colors: black and red.
Optional accessories for the Britax B-Agile Double
The Britax B-Agile Double will have these optional accessories, which will be sold separately.
- Child tray ($25)
- Rain cover ($60)
- Stroller organizer ($30)
- Adult cup holder ($15)